Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Story I'm currently working on- No title

Go down

Story I'm currently working on- No title Empty Story I'm currently working on- No title

Post  ~2K~ Fri Aug 31, 2012 1:53 am

This post was for a story I was going to write that was suposed to be a rewrite of "The Boy Who Cried Wolf", but I've did so much editing in the story line that it's not really a "The Boy Who Cries Wolf-Rewrite" anymore.

Anyway, the story is about..

"Kyle is a hunter in a small village, and has always been a bit of a loner, he was always distrusted because his parents had betrayed the villagers and everyone thinks that he will follow in their traitoris footsteps.

There is also a girl who he is training to hunt and kinda has a crush on and an evil guy out to get him.
Odd things start happening around the village and everyone blames Kyle, though Kyle knows otherwise and tries to warn the villagers, none of which believe him.

With alot of twists along the way, Kyle finds the truth to who was really the colperate and leads to a heart stopping shock filled ending that will suprise (hopefully) everyone!"
* Story line in subject to join do to my imagination!!

I'm currently writing chapter 1, but I don't know how long it will take me to finish it, I usualy write pretty long chapters.

Darkness filled the village, the only light was from the flames that lurched from home to home, spreading like wildfire on a dry summer day, the only live thing in sight were two figures running away from the flames, a gleaming violet light beaming from one of the figures palms.
Screams filled the village as villagers realized their prized possession was missing, their precious amethyst stone, the flames that were burning the village were ignored as everyone grabbed torches and weaponry and ran through the woods, searching until they found what they were looking for.
The two figures were gasping for every breath, racing away from the mad mob, only to find themselves surrounded, torches filled their terrified faces as their bodies were pierced with arrows and swords. They fell to the ground, the precious stone falling from their hands . The last ounce of life drained from their eyes, leaving only hollow, lifeless eyes that stared blankly off into the distance. Towards the one they had left behind.
Their Son.

*This thread is currently open for posting. Smile

~2K~

http://friesianloverl2k.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down