Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hello Dearies, I'm Limitless

2 posters

Go down

Hello Dearies, I'm Limitless  Empty Hello Dearies, I'm Limitless

Post  Limitless Mon Oct 08, 2012 1:47 am

Hey there, I'm Limitless but please just call me Limit. I'm a Texan girl with a rather southern accent, though I can't tell. I love Dr.pepper and animals. I have five cats, five dogs, and twenty three chickens, not to mention that I'm possibly getting a horse soon. Below your going to find out some key information about me. Uhm, in two more years I'll graduate and go to university, my birthday is in September yo. Welp, that's all I'm going to write up here 'cause I'm a lazy butt c:

The Basics

//User Name\\
Limitless

//Nickname\\
Letti

//Gender\\
Female

Getting To Know

//Likes\\
People in general

//Dislikes\\
People who know that what they are doing is wrong; but do it anyways just to annoy others.

//Strengths\\
I'm a pretty good listener, it's easy for people to unload things on me without fear of judgment. I'm open to new things, and I don't try to convince other's that it's my way or the highway. If someone has a complaint about me I take it seriously because I want to fix whatever is wrong and try to be the best person I can be.

//Weakness\\
I have a bit of anxiety problems, and I am a total perfectionist.

//Fears\\
I have this fear of ending up alone. I can't stand the thought that one day all of my family and friends could be gone.

//Favorite Color(s)\\
Soft colors.

//Favorite Quote\\
"Even in the pouring rain, you can see my tears. The mask I hide behind has cracked, releasing all of my fears. You've only ever seen what I wanted you to see. And I'm longing for the day, when what you see, is the real me." - By yours truly.

//Favorite Song(s)\\
Hold by Superchick, I Fell in Love Once by Chase Coy, The Lonely by Christina Perri, and Somebody I Used to Know by Gotye.

//Favorite Band(s)\\
NeverShoutNever, Blood On The Dance Floor, We The Kings, Forever The Sickest Kids, Pierce The Veil, Bullet For My Valentine, Holleywood Undead, You Me At Six, A Day To Remember, Avenged Sevenfold, Alesana, We Are The In Crowd, All Time Low, For The Foxes, Yellowcard, Chiodos, Secondhand Serenade, A Rocket To The Moon, Mayday Parade, Escape The Fate, Red Jumpsuit Apparatus, Sleeping With Sirens, Chase Coy, Skillet, Breaking Benjamin, Three Doors Down, Three Days Grace, One Republic, The Wanted, and Falling In Reverse.

The Real World

//Siblings\\
I have a half-sister and three step-sisters.

//Best Girl Friends\\
Eri, Case, Bekah, Liz, Moo-moo, Rach1, Rach2, and Zo.

//Best Guy Friends\\
Dyl, Aust, J, Gunner, Caleb, and TK

//Crush - Boyfriend\\
Someone .//u//.

//Talent\\
Singing, Writing, and Photography.

The End
Limitless
Limitless

Back to top Go down

Hello Dearies, I'm Limitless  Empty Re: Hello Dearies, I'm Limitless

Post  fishyperson Mon Oct 08, 2012 2:17 am