Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Musings of the Sandbox Mystery WIP

2 posters

Go down

Musings of the Sandbox Mystery WIP Empty Musings of the Sandbox Mystery WIP

Post  J o k e r Thu Jun 21, 2012 1:38 pm

What kind of sicko would bury a body in a sandbox?

It was a late Tuesday afternoon around six o'clock.The sky was littered with wispy clouds and colored many shades of reds and pinks.

I stood before the sandbox just outside the Corona household,staring down at the horrid sight.
The sand was stuck into clumps and had turned a muddy color due to the former massive pool of blood beneath the body.
Apparently the body must have been severed into pieces because there was no way that it could have fit into a child's play box.
That's disgusting.Very disgusting.
Not every peice of the corpse was visible,yet I could make out one pale and bloodied hand;both muddied feet.
You see,I'm an officer here in Austin and I've been assigned this case.

The Sandbox Mystery,I call it.

I was told that a body was found in the children's sandbox and was discovered yesterday.
But it looked weeks old?... And my god,this putrid odor! Why did it take so long for the family to
report this?
In the midst of my thoughts came my boss's low and rough voice,"Anything yet,Paul?"

I tore my gaze from the box and looked up at my boss.He was a short,chubby and kind man with elderly grayish white hair and tan skin.He wore a dark brown trench coat and old rugged black boots.

Eh,I should describe things maor. Sorry if this is...too gory or something.

J o k e r
J o k e r

Back to top Go down

Musings of the Sandbox Mystery WIP Empty Too gory?

Post  WatchingTheRaindrops Thu Jul 05, 2012 6:34 am

nah! It's really good. But when you say 'That's disgusting.Very disgusting.' maybe something like 'disgusting. Too disgusting' or a different word like disturbing or twisted or grotesque. I don't know what I'm trying to say.....!
WatchingTheRaindrops
WatchingTheRaindrops

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum