Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Soul Sister

2 posters

Go down

Soul Sister Empty Soul Sister

Post  WatchingTheRaindrops Thu Jul 05, 2012 6:31 am

I just spent half an hour typing the plot in, and then when I clicked send it said something along the lines of 'no mode specified' and didn't post. I will copy up later.

Character descriptions:

Jaid:
Jaid is all for a girl and slender, with straight, very short hair dyed dark brown. She has green eyes laced with amber which laugh when she smiles, under her carefully sculpted eye brows which are more expressive than the rest of her face put together. She has a wide, laughing mouth and a smile full of teeth, but she rarely shows it, and her nose is small, almost a button nose. She has long fingers and is incredibly sturdy and strong for her figure. She is fiercely independent and an excellent mois herder. She wears trousers and is best friends with Elebren. She loves maths and science but is awful at creative stuff, and is very analytical so good at geography, literature and history. She kills people in her sleep.

Elebren:
Elebren is short and slender but subtly muscled (how do you word that?!) He is very handsome and all the girls love him, but he is vain and arrogant. Jaid thinks his arrogance and stupidity make him ugly, and loves him like a brother. He respects her above everyone else but will never let her think it. He has messy, mahogany hair, skin like milk and deep blue eyes. He has bug hands, but he’s always messy: sleeves rolled up, covered in mud. He secretly wants to be an author.

Chilasetta:
Tall and slender, with longs thick gold hair. She has the wide mouth of her sister, and a button nose and amber-and-green eyes which are always full of light. She loves people and can talk to anyone, but is desperately lonely. She loves the cello, tames wild ponies, and loves to but really can’t sing. She is compassionate and loving, but very stupid. She cannot get maths, can’t speak any language except her own native one and the Common Tongue. (every one speaks this, is belongs to no nation or kingdom but everyone can communicate). She, however, has an excellent memory for faces. She communicates with people in her sleep.

Last edited by WatchingTheRaindrops on Wed Jul 11, 2012 5:04 am; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : spelling error)
WatchingTheRaindrops
WatchingTheRaindrops

Back to top Go down

Soul Sister Empty Plot

Post  WatchingTheRaindrops Wed Jul 11, 2012 5:03 am

this is the plot

A little intro to Chilasetta and Jaid and Elebren and things like the Common Tounge and mois.
Memories of how Elebren came to be Jaid's friend
(OK - I Didn't have time to finish this so I'll post it by...monday?)
WatchingTheRaindrops
WatchingTheRaindrops

Back to top Go down

Soul Sister Empty Re: Soul Sister

Post  scmarshtacky Tue Sep 11, 2012 12:33 pm

The characters sound pretty interesting. Are you still planning on writing a first chapter? Or is this dead already...? Sad
scmarshtacky
scmarshtacky

Back to top Go down

Soul Sister Empty Re: Soul Sister

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum