Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Angels ( Beings from above)

Go down

Angels ( Beings from above) Empty Angels ( Beings from above)

Post  Fallen Demon Angel Sun Oct 14, 2012 5:46 am

Angels ( beings from above)

Table of Contents
Preface
Chapter 1.......An old life ends and new one begins

Preface
There are Angels and Demons among the world of humans. They say these beings have powers unlike anything anyone has ever seen.
But what no one expected to know was that these people started to fall in love with their enemies or even there guardian. And some would even turn against there own kind to fight for their love.
Now what people know is this: Angel's and demon's can fall in love. And some even could have children, but with a price none would want to give up. For if they did the enemies would have one less reason to give up for their own reasons. And for this these creatures fought for their love, race, and future of humankind. And for that they would only give up the one thing they have to stay with the love of their life: The love they feel would drive them to give up their powers, immortality, and cast to earth. Angels are beings that have fallen from heaven and posses powers and extrodinary weapons. These beings have wings of many colors and are beatiful begond comaprison. On earth there is one place that they can be themselves and train to fight demons, There enemy since time began. This place is called Heavens Wings. This place can only be accesed by the Angels themselves and it's so hidden not even humans can find it.

Chapter 1.......An old life ends and new one begins

They say angels and demons existed before man walked the earth. but do i belive in this tale? maybe, but it would take alot for me to be one hundred percent beleivable in this rumor. But hey, i'm not one to believe it unless i hear it. I'm someone who believes it when i see it. I'd have to see iit all for myself to believe something like Angels and Demons existing with us humans. I'm one of thos many humans on earth. my name is Raven BlackWolf. I'm part cheerokee and part italian. I have long straight black hair that flows past my elbows. And i have a rare among rarest eye cloration. my eyes are two different colrs. one eye is as green as a cats and the other is as blue as the sky. odd right? well i my case it's huge difference in my life that changed it forever.
I have a specail little ability that like to use when i i'm on the job, or at home, but never in public places like stores. I can see things like what people really are and stuff. that way it gives an advantage in solving cases. I work as a detective in the MPD, which stands for Metro Police Department. i requested some days off so that i can do my house cleaning and shopping and everday things once in a while.
(working on this.. it's book i'm wrinting in RL. (( Realife for short)))

Last edited by Fallen Demon Angel on Sun Oct 14, 2012 6:14 am; edited 3 times in total
Fallen Demon Angel
Fallen Demon Angel

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum