Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

my story Stuck

Go down

my story Stuck  Empty my story Stuck

Post  luckyclover Wed Aug 08, 2012 10:13 am

I'm going to start with, I hope I put this in the right category, because it's going to have some romance and it's not that realistic, if it's in the wrong please please move it.

Chapter 1

I tried to imagine my history, maybe I haven’t been here my whole life, and maybe I had a family somewhere out there. No real thoughts came in my head, I couldn’t remember my life as a baby, I admit I sometimes see bits and pieces but nothing out of the normal. Just this place, and the times it’s nearly killed me. One challenge still haunts me in my dreams. Then I imagined the burning fire, I was trying to run, but it was spreading the heat was burning I tried not to consume the smoke. I screamed for help but it would not do anything, I fell to the ground, my arms were burning, the worst moment of my life here, I ended up crawling on the ground, I heard a tree falling I jumped out of its way. My friend Rose found me and she saved my life. She helped me find my way out, she was just as scared as me but our friendship mattered more then it. I call her Rose; well she said Rose was close to the name her parents gave her. The instructors call her 4573-7-13. I call her Rose because it’s easy to remember, and she calls me Amber over 1700-7-13, I wish I had a real family, or at least had one. I hear people talking about their families all the time I can’t help but be a little bit jealous. I looked over at my bed; it was blue like all the other things in this room. Blue is my favorite color, but it gets boring. I heard the average morning chatter, it was a normal day. I walked to my survival kit; it contained all the objects I needed to survive in this death trap. Ropes, first aid kit, pills, and other things. I admit I’ve never really been out of this place, never seen the outside would, never had a real family, I’ve heard stories though. Then the wake up bell went, the kids who were sound asleep jumped out of bed. The wake up bell meant that we had a few minutes to prepare for the test or challenges; no one knows why they do this to us. Maybe to torture us, maybe for science, no one really knows. I organized my survival kit a bit, brushed my hair, and ate my pills. My pills contained all the food I needed to survive, meaning that I didn’t need to eat real food. I looked at rose, and then at my friend Night or 6805-7-13. I walked toward Rose, she asked “do you think we will ever get out of here” I answered “don’t get your hopes up its almost impossible” she asked “do you think we will die” I replied “probably”

It's not the end of the chapter but I wanted to start it.

luckyclover

Back to top Go down