Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

No title yet- Please comment

2 posters

Go down

No title yet- Please comment Empty No title yet- Please comment

Post  chododo Wed Sep 05, 2012 4:31 am

Okay, this story as been in my head for three years, prodding me and pushing me and finally I have written an introduction. Please tell me what you think of it

"The legend began with the truth, with a story of change and adventure and death, a death that affected all but for two it was like being stabbed, a sudden shock and then came the pain, slow and grievous. One, however, was strengthened by the death as they rose from the sorrow enlightened and ready to live and help, to give away their life for others, but one was swept away and did not fight the current, they allowed it to swallow them up, sweeping them to a dark place where there is now return

As of all rumours it changed, each mind chipping away like a sculpture on stone till he creates something beautiful, and, even though the bare bones where the same, nothing else was. Her hair which had once been rough and untidy was golden and smooth, he who had been mistrusted was hated and despised and any meaning was lost.

It became like any other legend, one for entertainment by the fire. A story full of brave and strong people, people who never once doubted their friends and never were beaten in a fight and never had their heart broken.

This is not the world as you see around us, this world does have love and bravery and strength but it has humans and, however morale we pretend to be, we will always hate, we will always judge people before we meet them and the people in the story were real people who walked on the same ground you do. But, maybe it is better that people hear the story rather than the truth.
Maybe..."

Two pairs of eyes stared upward, trying to meet with another pair that, after brief contact, turned away and down. Curiousity was in the eyes of the children, yes, but he could not tell. Never could he tell a story that was not hit. Despite what most people thought it was better lost so that people would not speculate and judge, as he knew they would, about the characters of the story. Well, not really characters, they were real people.

"Hurry along now, the sun is almost at it's height and you need to go," the man said and the children, even though they were young, left. The sound of feet on dry leaves gradually fading away till it was no more and, with an effort, the man forced a smile on his face.

It was over. It had been over ages ago but still he pondered on the words that had fallen from a dying mans lips, spilling a secret they had kept for a lifetime. A secret which would stay a secret.
chododo
chododo

Location : Where-ever I want to be, my mind will take me there

Back to top Go down

No title yet- Please comment Empty Re: No title yet- Please comment

Post  scmarshtacky Thu Sep 13, 2012 2:23 pm

It's awesome! I really hope that you continue this soon. ^^
scmarshtacky
scmarshtacky

Back to top Go down

No title yet- Please comment Empty Yep

Post  chododo Mon Sep 17, 2012 11:48 pm

I will! The plot is almost complete, maps made, tribes done, fauna and flora designed and characters have been given a voice. I now ened to just write
chododo
chododo

Location : Where-ever I want to be, my mind will take me there

Back to top Go down

No title yet- Please comment Empty Re: No title yet- Please comment

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down